Where is my Will kept and how will my executor(s) know where to find it?
As one of the most important documents you will ever sign, it is vital your Will is stored safely. A missing or damaged Will can complicate the administration of your estate, and your loved ones will have the unnecessary worry and expense of trying to locate it or giving evidence to the Court to explain the condition of the document.
Storing your Will and other documents with Assist Law
Document Assist is our Will storage and updates facility. Making a Will is only the first step towards protecting your assets, providing peace of mind for loved ones and outlining your final wishes. Once you have made your Will it needs to be kept safe and easily be located. Finally it needs to be updated regularly to reflect current wishes and financial circumstances.
What do I get?
- Will Storage in our state of the art secure document storage facility, which is protected against fire, theft and damage.
- Free Will retrieval which includes a copy Will to keep at home and Will retrieval cards for your Executors to keep for future reference
- A copy of your Will to retain at home for your own records and ease of reference.
- Our security procedures mean that during your lifetime, only you will be able to access your Will.
- When the time comes, your Will can be quickly retrieved and delivered directly and securely to the people you have expressly chosen, ensuring it is always in safe hands.
- Future updates of your Will for the remainder of your lifetime by email, letter or telephone / Unlimited updates, so changes to your Will can be made as and when your life circumstances change
How much does it cost?
Lifetime membership for a one-off fee of
£360 per person
Subscription payable by Direct Debit
£3 per month per person
Call us or email our care team to talk about how we can help