Part time 22.5 hours a week
A leading Legal Services company is seeking an experienced Will drafter to join their established document production department. With over 50 years experience in delivering quality legal services to the public, we are the right choice for you.
Our aim is to give our customers choice beyond the traditional methods of accessing legal services. Here at Assist Law we are here to help our customers make sure they get the right service at the right cost at the right time. Whether that’s deciding how to have their Will drafted, put an LPA in place or get advice on dealing with a bereavement we are here to guide them and our expert advisers make the process as straight forward as they can leaving our customers with the reassurance that they have done everything correctly and not left themselves exposed to poor advice or a hefty bill.
- To draft both simple and technical wills for clients
- To manage case loads to ensure deadlines are met.
- To contact clients by telephone and resolve queries and where necessary confirm the customers wishes.
- To provide accurate technical advice, build rapport and maintain high level of customer service in order to act in the best interest of the client
- To use non legal jargon when advising clients
- To take instructions from clients in order to draft accurate legal documentation to reflect client wishes and needs
- To Maintain and develop technical, product and service knowledge in order to be able to provide accurate advice to clients
- To accurately maintain client records to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- To produce accurate correspondence and documentation in a timely manner to ensure that all deadlines and expectations of the customer are met.
Skills / Experience
- You must be an experienced will writer with the technical ability to draft complex wills
- You must be able to manage your own workload
- You must understand the legal jargon behind wills
This is an exciting role with the chance to develop your skills and progress your career in a friendly growing environment.
How to Apply: Please submit your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org